Paid to Click program owned by a company Media GmbH. Ojooo review shoved us that this is well managed paid to click program. Ojooo Media GmbH is based in Germany/Poland and is operating in the field of online advertising. Besides Wad.ojooo the company also owns Ojooo ADS, Ojooo Search, Ojooo Tv, Ojooo Me and few more. That is giving us positive opinion about this program and insurance that all things are going to be played legit. Wad.ojooo, by the time we are writing this article, is 10 months old and is paying it’s members for activities on their site such as viewing advertisements and completing offers. They have an affiliate program in place which gives it’s users possibility to earn click commissions and purchase commissions from the members they have referred to the site. So far, although it’s a relatively new PTC program, all looks good with ojooo and thus fore we have it on our Under Test List, with hopes soon to be on our next level list, that is legit sites .
Things we do like about Ojooo.com:
- Paying – Ojooo currently is paying its members and payment proofs can be found on their website and on other places over the web. We too got paid from them.
On the links below you can find payment proofs from other users:
- Fair Affiliate System – You can refer up to 150 new members to Ojooo. It’s not unlimited, but in our opinion, 150 direct referrals is a solid referral base that will help you to increase your daily earnings.
- Free Worldwide Service – There are no registration restrictions, people from all over the world can join as a member for free. Users can make money without having to invest any money to get started.
- Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice first issues, so called red flags by other users. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing issues.
What we do not like about:
- New Program – Site is under a year old and thus for we do not recommend buying memberships on Ojooo or, for that matter, on any new sites that are under a year old, particularly not on Bux and nTeN powered sites. Why? Well, most of them turn into a non-paying sites. In our opinion, it would be better to wait some time until the site proves that it is stable and sustainable, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying. Be sure to test a new site if you plan to invest upfront. It is very important to do your research before doing so. Since we can’t predict the Future and tell you which sites will turn out to be good and which will be bad, we do not recommend investing and/or buying memberships in new sites that are under a year old. Never the less, if you go and invest in to new PTC site don’t go and over do it and invest only that that you can afford to lose.
- Self-sponsored Ads – Most of the ads displayed at Ojooo are actually self-sponsored ads. Which means the site is paying for these ads, not advertisers. This can be bad on the long run if the site do not generate enough advertising income.
Important Info About the Site
- Number of Ads: 15+/-
- Average Daily Earnings without referrals: $0.04 +/-
- Earnings per personal and per referral clicks - Amount you earn per advertisement changes depending on your membership and type of advertisement viewed. You will also earn 5% purchase commission (the purchase must be in amount of $29 or higher). You must view at least 4 advertisements each day to continue to earn from your referrals the day after.
- Offers Walls – Virool videos, Matomy and Super Rewards offer walls are available. Users will earn points by completing offers at the offer walls. 1 point is equal to $0.005.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – Payments are made through PayPal and Payza. The minimum amount required for the first cash-out is $2.00. This amount is increased to $6.00 for the second and all future payout request. You need to make at least 100 clicks in order to cash-out. While cashing out a fee might be deducted depending on chosen payment processor. Payments to members are processed manually, from Monday to Friday.
- Inactivity Policy – You must login at least once every 14 days. Account with no activity of 14 days might be suspended and account with no activity for 60 days might be removed.
- Script: Gen4
- Owner:Michael Thees (Germany) (USA)
- December 28, 2013 – added to the “under test sites list”
All though this program has a company that is very stable, and has good foundation, behind it’s back we still advise caution. They have slight delays in cash outs but our prediction stay positive for Ojooo.com. Join this site as a free member and test it out before you decide to invest. And even then invest always, regarding PTC sites, only that what you can afford to lose.
PTClixs team thinks that this site is going to be added on our legit sites list soon, it is simple just a matter of time. The site is over 10 months old now and has 2 more to go to be present in PTC world for over a year, which is actually a big step for all new PTC sites. We wish them all the best luck and to all of you who are looking for good new PTC sites we strongly advise you to go and join this one. We have a good feeling about this one!